Built to order in the Hannay factory located in New York. Lightweight, compact reels designed for long lengths of hose in manual and power rewind. Direct crank rewind is permanently attached. Chain and sprocket drive powered by electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor. Designed to spec and built of the highest quality materials, our reels stand up to the most demanding conditions of any industry. We offer thousands of hose and cable reels that help improve efficiency, productivity, and safety in your operation by keeping hoses and cables organized and off the floor. The heavy-duty design and construction of our reels ensure that they outlast the competition and save you money. And bolted-on components and conveniently located swivel joints make servicing our reels quick and trouble-free. Every reel we build is created for the industry in which it will be used, from processing to welding to maintenance and more Ð never retrofitted to the job. That means you can trust Hannay reels to be durable and dependable for years to come.
- Rewind: Manual hand crank
- Construction: Carbon steel, e-coated and then finished with a modified high performance acrylic enamel paint (metallic graphite color)
- Distance between discs: 18"
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1/2" female NPT threads
- Standard outlet: 1/2" female NPT threads
- Optional rollers available: FH3 (open top) and C roller (fully enclosed) assemblies available to mount on hose reel
- Standard pressures to 3000 psi (207 bar), avail